Travel services we offer our clients
We offer a wide range of global corporate travel solutions and services to our clients. Below are services we frequently provide to our customers:
Saving You Time
...and therefore money
We guarantee to save you time in one call. Flights, accommodation and car hire can be booked following the guidelines of travel policy, and an itinerary with costings emailed in the space of minutes, which compares dramatically with the accepted standard of half an hour taken by clients booking all three requirements on internet. Bookings made via our GDS system SABRE allows last seat availability for both domestic and international travel which guarantees the lowest possible fare. We have the facility to HOLD SEATS on selected airlines without instant purchase requirements whilst you seek approvals if required. Or if your prefer to book your own flights or just do some research please click below.
Click here to book your flights
Complimentary After Hours Emergency Service
We pride ourselves on our after-hours service for crisis and emergency calls. The calls are taken by an Eden Corporate Travel team member rather than an outsourced call centre. Knowing your travel policy, decisions can be made on the spot, with the added security of the knowledge that the consultant taking the call is familiar with both yourself and the company. (Non-emergency calls which could be handled within business hours of 6:45 am and 6:00 pm Monday to Friday are billable).
Longer Opening Hours.
You’re up early and so are we. From 6:45 am till 6:00 pm Monday to Friday we can take those early morning calls where others would bill an out of hours booking fee.
Online Booking Engines. (OBE's)
We have two to pick from:
Cost effective online booking tools with no setup or ongoing monthly fees.
Airline Price Matching
The international airline arena has never been so competitive. So much so, airlines will sometimes match a lower fare offered by a less preferred competitor. With this in mind, Eden Corporate Travel at the time of booking a client’s travel will check the market, and should a lower fare be found, request that the preferred airline match it. Surprisingly often, this can result in a significantly lower international air fare.
As would be expected, all major credit cards are accepted for payment. Less expected, however, is the vastly enhanced facility of the American Express BTA card; Eden Corporate Travel being one of the relatively few enabled agents. Likewise, being an Airplus enabled agency is quite out of the ordinary. We also offer A.I.D.A. Virtual Payment allows you to create single-use MasterCard numbers on your computer or smartphone. This award-winning payment solution from AirPlus is the simple, secure and convenient way to manage your company’s travel expenses. It transforms travel booking from the payment stage through to reconciliation, making life simpler for your business and your employees.
Access your digital itinerary anywhere with TRIPCASE View your full itinerary directly in the confirmation email.
Organize your business and leisure trips in one place. The ability to download your itinerary to your PC calendar or smartphone/Access your trip details everywhere via the web or mobile app using your smartphone , BlackBerry or Android.
Stay informed with FREE flight alerts, including delays and gate changes.
If your after a simple half day or full day city tour in London, New York or Moscow , a week camping tour in the Northern Territory of Australia, a cycling tour between Vietnam & Cambodia or a 5 star coach tour of Europe we have the answers. Please contact Robyn, Samantha or Nicky for further details.
Fancy a holiday where you unpack once? Where all your meals, entertainment and on-board activities are included? Where the children are occupied safely and having fun or just relaxing is the biggest choice you have each day? Then cruising is a great option. From large ships with countless activities for the family, to smaller intimate vessels where couples can spend quality time together. For some, the ship itself is the destination – a one stop holiday – for others, the numerous ports of call hold the appeal, with the ship being a comfortable and relaxing way to travel between islands and cities.
Whatever your holiday needs or interests, there is a ship and a destination to suit – be it the South Pacific, Mediterranean , Caribbean, Asia, the Antarctic or the Arctic. So many places to visit and cruising is the relaxing way to see them!
Accommodation: Global Buying Power
As a Travelscene American Express Members we have access to preferred hotel rates through the American Express Preferred Extras Hotel Program entiltlng you to::
- Access to competitive and flexible rates at over 31,000 hotels worldwide
- Access to the best available unrestricted rate at any time of booking
- Many hotels offer discounts of up to 20% off the best available unrestricted rate
- The majority of hotels offer value-added amenities such as free breakfast, in-room high-speed internet access, parking, airport transportation or traveller benefits such as bonus loyalty program points, or a food and beverage discount or ironing service upon check-in (a suit + shirt or a dress press per stay).
We are also able to book in our GDS system your negotiated and preferred company rates.
Our client’s designated staff members have access to our online management reports, 24/7, via their own personalised log,
All reports can be drilled down to report on cost centres, departments, individual employee profiles, sector or city pair and dollar spent.
- Corporate Expenditure reports
- Airfare analyst report / Hotel analyst report
- Travel location report
- Ticket on hold report
- Credit card reconciliation report
With our preferred agreements with Avis, Hertz, Thrifty & Europcar we are able to guarantee the lowest daily rate or your negotiated rate, as well as being able to charge the rental cost directly to your account. Alternatively you are able to book and pre-pay in advance for any car hire within Australia or overseas via our preferred partner, Driveaway holidays, who offer competitive rates with all rental companies globally.
Conferences and Meetings
Eden Corporate Travel offer many meeting and organisational services. In addition to making all the travel and meeting arrangements, here is a short list of many of the other services with which we can assist you:
- Checking availability and costing of proposed and alternative venues
- Our unique knowledge of the meeting guidelines set by Medicines Australia, we are in a strong position to give guidance for any meetings and conferences where these rulings apply.
- Venue and contracting negotiations
- Fully costed meeting, accommodation and travel proposal presented
- Property access, climate and other potential difficulties reported
- Preparation of registration form: hard copy fax, or e-mail, or on-line registration*. This registration form is of course, designed with input from yourself
- Tracking of delegates, with particular regard to the sensitivity of senior attendees, working as far as possible with the cooperation of PAs.
- Maintenance of spreadsheet detailing responses, for your ongoing information
- Monitoring and adjustment of the rooming list for the hotel in accordance with responses
- Providing final rooming list to the hotel with arrival times and special requests
- Restaurant bookings, with suggestions
- Distribution of cab charge vouchers for airport transfers, and/or arrangement of limousine transfers
- Distribution of your agenda
- Preparation of our ‘Where & When’ daily agenda, detailing all your activities
- Preparation and arrangement of room drop for welcome letters and/or gifts
- Printing welcome pack labels with logos, and prepare welcome packs for distribution
- Printing place settings and print nametags with colour logos
- Subject to your requirements, we prepare expense reimbursement claim forms
- Online registration: We can arrange a personalised Internet logo and homepage for online registration.
To arrange a conference or meeting please feel free to contact us Robyn Rodick - Manager Conferencing and Leisure
Ph: 61-2-9233-5555 firstname.lastname@example.org